The GDPR, which takes effect on May 25, 2018, is designed to unify data privacy requirements across the European Union (EU). If you market to or process information of EU data subjects – which include end users, customers and employee – you need to ensure your firm’s data protection policies and security technologies are effective.
Trinity Maxwell, Actiance and Smarsh are here to help.
Visit our GDPR micro site where you will find comprehensive capture, archiving, and supervisory solutions that are constructed with data privacy by design and default to address GDPR requirements.
Some key assets include:
- White Paper: GDPR Compliance and its Impact on Security and Data Protection
- White Paper: GDPR and the Impact on Data Archiving and Information Governance
- Webinar: GDPR and Privacy by Design: The New Competitive Advantage
- Webinar: After Safe Harbor: Understanding the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Infographic: GDPR: Does your Cloud Service Provider Comply?
- Blog: Not Ready for GDPR: You’re not Alone
- Blog: How to get Ready for GDPR
- Blog: As the UK Prepares for GDPR, what is its Impact for US Companies?