Repair Monsters is a wholly owned subsidiary of Trinity Maxwell and the newest addition to the family born out of working with existing clients and supplying their mobile services and hearing of the frustrations they often have with getting their phones repaired.
At Repair Monsters we understand how important our client’s mobile phones are to them and the frustration if their screen smashes/cracks. Paying for an early upgrade, or having the inconvenience of having to send your phone off to be repaired, it’s never ideal!
Why should you choose us?
Repair Monsters are an established brand in the City of London, and part of the Trinity Maxwell Ltd umbrella who provide businesses with mobile solutions including airtime and mobile device security. Our technicians are fully certified and trained to the highest levels and standards, using only the highest quality parts available
Convenience – We come to you
You no longer have the hassle of going into a shop in your own valuable time to get your device fixed or worrying about sending off your device never seeing it again. We come to your office at a time that is convenient to you and replace your screen in front of you.
What devices do we repair?
Repair Monsters only use the best quality parts and employ the best technicians, so you can therefore rest assured that all repairs are carried out to the highest possible standards.
In the unlikely event of a problem we offer a full 12 months warranty on all repairs for your peace of mind.
What we cover:
- All the parts and labour involved in any repairs done by Trinity Maxwell are covered by our 12 month warranty
What we don’t cover:
- Any subsequent damage caused to the device after the repair
- Damage resulting from misuse
- Any kind of Liquid Damage
- Software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done. eg. if we replace the charging port the warranty would not cover a faulty power button
- Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- If a subsequent repair is done on the device after our repair by someone else this voids our warranty